Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Meet a Med Student: Alexander Lund

Alexander Lund

Age: 24

Class: 2025

Hometown: Dothan, Alabama

Undergraduate education: B.S. at the University of Alabama

What do you enjoy most about being a medical student at the Whiddon College of Medicine?
I enjoy how the faculty are student-oriented and make efforts to ensure that we have time to study and that the material is relevant for medical students' future as physicians.

Are you involved in any research, organizations or other initiatives at the College of Medicine?
I am involved with one research project at the USA Health Mitchell Cancer Institute.

What are your interests and hobbies?
I enjoy playing guitar, video games and exercise. I also really like movies and TV shows.

What is something unique about you?
I really enjoy eating while standing up.