Thursday, January 3, 2013
• Jorge E. Alonso - Orthopaedic Surgery
• Susan Ashbee - Pediatrics
• Susan L. Baker - Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Errol Crook - Nephrology
• R. Michael Culpepper - Nephrology
• Jack A. DiPalma - Gastroenterology
• Donna Lynn Dyess - Surgery
• Karen Fagan – Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Richard P. Gonzalez - Surgery
• Johnson Haynes, Jr. - Pulmonary Medicine
• Jorge L. Herrera – Hepatology and Gastroenterology
• Shikha Khullar – Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
• David F. Lewis - Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Arnold Luterman - Surgery
• Paul Maertens - Pediatric Specialist
• Frederick N. Meyer - Hand Surgery
• Dean K. Naritoku - Neurology
• Albert W. Pearsall IV - Orthopaedic Surgery
• William O. Richards - Surgery
• John Alan VandeWaa - Infectious Disease
USA Physicians Group, the private practice of the academic physicians at the USA College of Medicine is the region’s largest multi-specialty practice and the only academic physicians group along the central Gulf Coast.
Best Doctors, Inc. is a database that uses peer review along with other criteria to determine the most qualified doctors in various fields of medicine. The database seeks physicians whose reputation and expertise put them in the top 5 percent of their specific specialty. To ensure impartiality, physicians cannot pay to be included in the database, nor are they paid for their participation.
A celebration of life service was held Dec. 30, 2012, honoring Dr. Susan Gibson, associate professor of comparative medicine at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine who retired in 2011.
Dr. Gibson served at the University for more than 20 years.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be sent to Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro, 2500 Summit Ave. Greensboro, NC 27405.
To view Dr. Gibson's obituary, click here.