Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Meet a Med Student: Justin Penninger

Justin Penninger

Age: 24

Class of: 2024 

Hometown: Fairhope, Alabama

Undergraduate institution: University of South Alabama 

Degree earned: Bachelor of Science in biology

Interests, hobbies: Plants, food, doodling, woodworking and trying new things

Something unique about me: I’m the youngest of triplets. 

Three of my favorite things: Dogs and cats; my niece, Winnie; and eating 

What I enjoy most about being a student at the Whiddon College of Medicine: What I enjoy most about being a student at South is how supportive my classmates and many of the faculty have been. Everyone is super willing to help one another, and the whole med school community seems to be very supportive of one another. Also, the food and the beaches down here are amazing!