Monday, July 19, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Alana Fortune

Alana Fortune

Age: 23

Class of: 2024

Hometown: Missouri City, Texas

Undergrad/grad institution: Dillard University

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in biology

Interests, hobbies: In my free time I enjoy music, traveling, reading, cooking, shopping, and writing poetry. 

Something unique about me: I've been to five countries, spanning two continents, and my goal is to eventually go to every continent. 

Three of my favorite things: I love finding new artists/music, my amazing parents, and spending time with my 10-week-old puppy, Boudreaux.

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: I most enjoy the family atmosphere of the USA College of Medicine. Every student and member of the faculty and staff has your best interest at heart, making learning so much easier.