Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lucille Jaco Recognized for Customer Service

Lucille Jaco, a billing/insurance clerk in the department of surgery, was recently presented an Employee Recognition Award for her outstanding customer service skills.

“What amazed me about Ms. Jaco was her contagious rapport with whomever she hosted. She was so very professionally receptive (she greeted me with such confidence and care); she was informative (she stated that I was early, but that I would be taken care of as soon as the physician was available); she was attentive (I failed to remove an ID wristband from a  previous appointment and she offered to remove it for me); and she was a multi-tasker (even when helping me she never neglected others needing assistance.)"

                    -Excerpt taken from a patient nomination form


To learn more about the USA Physician Group Customer Service Performance Recognition Program and to print a nomination form, click here