Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Troupe Grimes

Troupe Grimes

Age: 25

Class of: 2024

Hometown: Monroeville, Ala.

Undergrad/grad institution: The University of Alabama

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in biology, Master of Science in population health sciences

Interests, hobbies: Playing tennis, reading and tutoring

Something unique about me: Vacuuming is my form of stress relief.

Three of my favorite things: Chocolate chip cookies, family and tennis

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: USA COM faculty, staff and clinical preceptors are readily accessible to students and encourage interaction. As a result, I’ve developed meaningful personal and professional relationships, which have benefitted my growth and development as a medical student.