Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Meet a Med Student: Naden Kreitz

Naden Kreitz

Age: 24

Class of: 2025

Hometown: Montgomery, Alabama

Undergrad institution: University of South Alabama

Degree earned: Bachelor of Science in biology

Interests, hobbies: I enjoy hiking, traveling, teaching, and playing tennis and pickleball.

Something unique about me: I attended a boarding school in Princeton, New Jersey, when I was in the sixth and seventh grade.

Three of my favorite things: Visiting national parks, activities on a lake and attending a symphony

What I enjoy most about being a student at the Whiddon College of Medicine: My favorite part of South is the community. I have been able to create friendships that go beyond school and have impacted my time in medical school. I am thankful for classmates and faculty who have challenged and encouraged me during this journey.