Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Kayman Strickland-Beach

Kayman Strickland-Beach

Age: 23

Class of: 2024

Hometown: Homewood, Ala.

Undergrad/grad institution: University of South Alabama

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in biomedical sciences

Interests/hobbies: Traveling, entertaining my two huskies and coffee with friends.

Something unique about me: I am the first in my family to pursue a career as a physician.

Three of my favorite things: My husband, my kids (two foster kids and the newest addition born on Nov. 9) and my huskies.

What I enjoy most about being a student at the College of Medicine: The community of classmates and faculty is one of a kind. They truly support you as an individual and do all they can to help you thrive not only in your studies, but in all areas of your life.