Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Christian Manganti

Christian Manganti

Age: 24

Class of: 2024

Hometown: Gulfport, Miss.

Undergrad/grad institution: University of South Alabama

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences

Interests, hobbies: I love to cook, and I try to go to the gym when I have time.

Something unique about me: I have two jobs! I’m blessed that I get to work in the specialty pharmacy at USA Health’s Mitchell Cancer Institute, and I tutor high school students.

Three of my favorite things: A good meal, spending time with my girlfriend and a successful Costco trip.

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: I love our sense of community! I have never felt a competitive energy. Everyone is so kind, and we try to help each other when we can with whatever we can.