Thursday, July 28, 2022

Meet a Med Student: Jonathan Trinh

Jonathan Trinh

Age: 26

Class of: 2023

Hometown: Huntsville, Alabama

Undergraduate institution: University of Alabama-Huntsville

Degree earned: Bachelor of Science in biology

Interests, hobbies: Anki (a flashcard program used for studying and memorization) 

Something unique about me: Before medical school, I was a high school teacher at Montgomery Academy. 

Three of my favorite things: Beignets, coaching soccer and large bodies of water 

What I enjoy most about being a student at the Whiddon College of Medicine: I have the privilege of learning medicine from top-notch attendings/professors that are passionate about their career. It is an experience I will always treasure. It’s been fun to see what my classmates and I have gravitated towards as our clerkships have progressed, and the attendings have played a strong role in the specialty and quality of physicians we are striving to become.