Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Meet a Med Student: Zach Aggen

Zach Aggen

Age: 36 1/2 (almost)

Class of: 2022 

Hometown: Athens, Ala.

Undergrad/grad institution: University of Alabama at Birmingham (Go Blazers!) 

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in molecular biology, minor in chemistry 

Interests/hobbies: Aquaponics, brewing beer, Call of Duty, shooting guns, volunteering with veterans and special needs children 

Something unique about me: Nothing. I’m as basic as they come, unfortunately. 😃

Three of my favorite things: Charlie, Atom, Adenine (current kiddos)

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: I have enjoyed the leadership opportunities afforded to me, the positive learning environments (clinical and pre-clinical), and I appreciate how responsive the administration has been to the needs of the student body.