Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Shane Stephenson

Shane Stephenson

Age: 23

Class of: 2024

Hometown: Tuscaloosa, Ala.

Undergrad/grad institution: Clemson University

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in health science

Interests, hobbies: Running, cycling, hiking, fishing, skiing, traveling and spending time outdoors. 

Something unique about me: I have a fishing-based YouTube channel (youtube.com/bamabass13), and one of the videos unexpectedly has received 350,000+ views.

Three of my favorite things: Enjoying a hot cup of coffee, getting some fresh air on an early morning run and spending the day fishing/grilling my catch.

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: The inclusive nature of the entire USA system: from classmates, to interest groups, to the healthcare professionals at the USA Health system.