Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Libby Beddingfield

Libby Beddingfield

Age: 24

Class of: 2023

Hometown: Birmingham, Ala.

Undergrad/grad institution: The University of Alabama

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering

Interests, hobbies: Camping, exercising, traveling, kayaking or anything outdoors

Something unique about me: I spent two to three weeks in Northern Ireland with a host home every summer of high school. My house growing up had a farm and horses. I studied ballet for 15 years.

Three of my favorite things: Spending time with my three older sisters, parents, and my new dog, Miles; any exciting trip, especially to the national parks; and drinking lots of coffee.

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: USA COM offers so many unique opportunities for their students, such as early clinical experience, volunteer opportunities, and a supportive faculty that strives to help their students succeed. Also, it's a bonus to be near the beach.