Thursday, September 23, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Kiley Brady

Kiley Brady

Age: 23

Class of: 2024

Hometown: Pensacola, Fla.

Undergrad/grad institution: Auburn University

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in biomedical sciences

Interests, hobbies: Obsessing over a new TV show, cooking a new meal or baking something for a friend, and reading books or listening to audio books.

Something unique about me: I was born nearly two months premature.

Three of my favorite things: My dog Watson, boating/spending a day at the beach, getting dinner with friends.

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: Definitely the people I’ve met here. The friends I have made make a really challenging time feel a bit easier. There’s no way I’d be able to survive medical school without them.