Monday, June 14, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Raj Kondapally

Raj Kondapally

Age: 28

Class of: 2022

Hometown: Madison, Ala.

Undergrad/grad institution: University of Alabama at Birmingham, Cornell University

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in biomedical engineering (UAB), Master of Engineering in biomedical engineering (Cornell)

Interests, hobbies: Fitness, martial arts, eating (I love trying new cuisines), watching movies and TV shows, playing board games and video games, coding, learning about new technology, traveling and meeting new people.

Something unique about me: The new Captain America (Anthony Mackie, not Chris Evans) called me out by my name once. I doubt he's going to recognize me again, but I'll take that one win.

Three of my favorite things: Exercising, ice cream (you'll be my best friend if you give me sweet cream ice cream with Oreos from Cold Stone Creamery) and traveling.