Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Meet a Med Student: Jesse Stutzman


Jesse Stutzman

Age: 26

Class of: 2023

Hometown: Kutztown, Pa.

Undergrad/grad institutions: Taylor University (Upland, Ind.), University of Alabama at Birmingham

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Arts in biology, Master of Public Health with a concentration in epidemiology

Interests, hobbies: I spend a lot of time with family! My wife, Julie, and I have two boys, Jack, 2, and Charlie, 3 months, so they keep us pretty busy. Currently, I am building bunk beds for the boys (slowly but surely).

Something unique about me: I was born in the Philippines and grew up in Thailand, so I have spent most of my life overseas.

Three of my favorite things: Going on trips with the kids (even if it's just down the road for some doughnuts), hot summer weather and a good bowl of Thai curry.