Tuesday, September 4, 2018

USA College of Medicine Welcomes Dr. Robert Kobelja to Neurology

Dr. Robert Kobelja recently was appointed assistant professor of neurology at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine and a neurologist with USA Physicians Group specializing in neuromuscular diseases.

“I am glad to be back at USA,” Dr. Kobelja said. “My training started here in medical school and helped me a lot in my residency and fellowship at the University of Michigan. I look forward to being able to take that expertise from there and be able to help patients here as well as aid in the education of medical students and residents to help further their careers.”

Dr. Kobelja received his medical degree from the USA College of Medicine. He completed his neurology residency and neuromuscular fellowship at the University of Michigan Health Systems.

Dr. Kobelja is accepting new patients. To make an appointment, call (251) 660-5108.