Thursday, March 10, 2022

Meet a Med Student: Sidney Bailey

Sidney Bailey

Age: 23

Class of: 2025

Hometown: Monroeville, Ala.

Undergrad/grad institution: Auburn University

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in biomedical sciences

Interests, hobbies: Watching and playing a variety of sports, playing video games and spending quality time with friends and family.

Something unique about me: I was once selected to attend a national leadership conference held in Washington D.C. and had the opportunity to meet and interact with fellow students from all 49 other states.

Three of my favorite things: Mexican food, The Office and spending time at the beach.

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: I truly enjoy the cohesiveness of our medical school class. We all get along and have made it a priority to enjoy time together as a class outside of the classroom. I definitely believe that the friendships and relationships formed during our time here will last a lifetime.