Monday, April 18, 2022

Meet a Med Student: Hailey Selikoff

Hailey Selikoff 

Age: 26

Class of: 2023

Hometown: Birmingham, Ala. 

Undergrad institution: University of Miami

Degree earned: Bachelor of Arts in psychology, minor in chemistry

Interests, hobbies: Playing piano and guitar, going on walks with friends, listening to podcasts and watching The Bachelor. 

Something unique about me: I once met Quincy Jones and Gloria Estefan at an open mic night in Miami!

Three of my favorite things: Laughing, listening to music and watching sunsets

What I enjoy most about being a student at the USA College of Medicine: What I enjoy the most is definitely my class! I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to go through this experience with. Everyone is so special and has so much to offer. I feel so supported by my class and faculty, and I'm so grateful!