Thursday, March 17, 2022

Meet a Med Student: Rennan Zaharias

Rennan Zaharias

Age: 26

Class of: 2023

Hometown: Birmingham, Ala.

Undergrad/grad Institution: Pepperdine University, University of Alabama at Birmingham

Degrees earned: Bachelor of Science in psychology, Master of Science in biomedical sciences

Interests, hobbies: Running, baking, playing tennis and hand knitting.

Something unique about me: I am half Turkish and half Greek!

Three of my favorite things: My family and friends, being close to the ocean and traveling. 

What I enjoy most about being a student at USA COM: I love being a medical student here because of the combination of our smaller class sizes and the extraordinary educational professors and attending physicians we get to learn from. We are constantly in an environment of support and surrounded by people who want us to succeed!